Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and if you are interested follow each step accordingly.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
We are seeking an experienced, hard-working and detailed-oriented Senior Revenue Accountant to perform various revenue functions related to our oil and gas assets in North Dakota, Montana and Texas. The Senior Revenue Accountant’s primary responsibilities include processing, reviewing and approving oil & gas revenues for operated and non-operated properties, prior period adjustments (PPAs), preparing account reconciliations and analysis and leading various team projects. This position reports directly to the Revenue Accounting Supervisor and is located in downtown Houston, TX. Level and salary commensurate with experience.
The Financial Reporting Analyst position will be responsible for ensuring that financial statements, reports and disclosures are complete, accurate and timely for both SEC reporting internal reporting to our Executive team. The Financial Reporting Analyst is also expected to gain knowledge of the Company’s accounting policies, processes, controls, and to build relationships with the Accounting team as well as other departments as a “go-to person” for accounting questions and guidance. This position will report to the Financial Reporting Supervisor in Houston, TX. Salary and level commensurate with experience.
The Finance Department is seeking a senior financial analyst / associate to support the company’s strategic planning efforts. This is a unique opportunity for candidates with finance or investment banking experience to obtain oil and gas operating company experience in the context of corporate finance at a premier, dual-basin operator with a large midstream business. The position will be focused on the following disciplines.
- Corporate Planning– focused on setting the strategic direction of our upstream business and would work to incorporate P&L forecasts from our midstream subsidiaries to complete a corporate rollup of our vertically integrated enterprise. These responsibilities would allow the candidate to interact with nearly all of the senior management of our various business units to forecast our business and set the strategic direction for our company to execute upon.
- Midstream Planning– focused on setting the strategic direction of our midstream vertical. In doing so the candidate would work directly with the business unit and would take key inputs from the Corporate Planning models to set the strategic direction for the midstream business to execute upon. To the extent there are M&A or other corporate development opportunities within the midstream vertical, the candidate would have the opportunity to analyze these as well.
- Business Development and Investor Relations– there will be opportunities to assist on the analysis of upstream business development deals (including but not limited to asset bolt-ons, corporate mergers, farm-ins, and JVs). In addition, as we have two publicly traded entities, there will be opportunities to assist our investor relations team which would allow the candidate to learn the investor relations side of the business in a public company context.
This position would report to the Manager of Corporate Planning in Houston, TX. Level and salary commensurate with experience.