The IT Analyst is responsible for providing desktop and network administration support to Oasis Petroleum's internal and remote users. Candidates should have some experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems, and network connectivity. Candidates should be customer-oriented and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources. This position requires someone that is able to follow a problem to resolution and assist with providing root cause for severe and recurring issues. Level and salary commensurate with background and experience.
• Maintain an inventory of deployed hardware, software installations, and available equipment
• Work with hardware and software vendors to resolve issues and implement new products
• Analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization
• Create use accounts and manage access control based on company policies
• Create, track and close tickets in the ticketing system
• Deploy hardware and software to the end users
• Install and troubleshoot Microsoft operating systems and office applications
• Install and troubleshoot industry specific applications
• Create telephone extensions, mailboxes, adding handsets for VoIP based systems
• Create users, distribution lists, and public folders for Microsoft Exchange
• Create users, security groups, organizational units, group policies, and logon scripts for Windows Active Directory
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and duties outside of their normal responsibilities as assigned by their supervisor.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.