This individual will be responsible for triage and analysis related to the IT Enertia queue including answering user support questions, solving user issues, escalating software deficiencies to vendor and tracking issue through completion. The position will be instrumental in assisting Land and Accounting personnel in placing data into the system properly and streamlining processes while maintaining full SOX compliance. With our continuing growth, this position will have the opportunity to interface with IT DBA and development staff to complete Enertia related special projects. Level and salary commensurate with background and experience.
• Manage Company's support queue related to client issues with Enertia software
• Assist security administrator with Enertia security related requests
• Work with security administrator to complete SOX compliance reporting related to Enertia
• Responsible for training users of the Enertia system
• Responsible for deployment of hot fixes and patches
• Develop and maintain knowledge of upcoming software enhancements
• Assist in coordination of cross-department Enertia related work-flows
• Participate with special projects as needed
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities of the position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and duties outside of their normal responsibilities as assigned by their supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Enertia experience
• Knowledge of Land and Accounting processes within the oil and gas industry
• Effective communication and training skills
• 1-3 Years experience working with T-SQL
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions: Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
• Land, Accounting or IT degree
• 3-5 Years experience working with T-SQL
• 3-5 Years experience working with Enertia
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal